- As per prescription
- Cool and Dry Place
Famotidine Injection is indicated to be administered for suppressing excessive gastric acid production for treatment of peptic ulcers and GERD. It is known to be histamine H2 receptor antagonist which gets metabolized in liver. Famotidine is present as active compound in this injection having molecular formula C8H15N7O2S3 with molar mass of 337.449 g/mol. It is also prescribed for providing relief from gastric & duodenal ulcers, heartburn, acid indigestion, and esophagitis. Famotidine Injection shows only 15 to 20% of protein binding ability with bioavailability of 40 to 45%. About 30% of drug is excreted from kidney after elimination half life of 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
- Minimum Order Quantity : 1000 Unit
- Application : Digestive System Medicines
- Dose : 5ml-10ml
- Injectable Form : Solution
- Injection Site : Intravenous
- Packaging Size : 1 Vial in a Box
Uses : Famotidine is used in the treatment of acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers and stomach ulcers
How it works : Famotidine lowers the acid production in the stomach.
Common side effects : Headache, Dizziness, Muscle pain, Nausea, Fatigue, Diarrhoea, Drowsiness, Constipation
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
309, Royal Square, Utaran Surat Gujarat India +918037301453