- General Drugs
Genwash Vaginal Wash is an intimate wash which contains Lactic acid, Sea buckthorn oil and Tea tree oil. It is used to prevent Vaginal dryness, unpleasant odours, Vaginal irritation and discomfort. Along with using it during bathing daily, it should be used every time when there is any chance of vaginal pH imbalance, like every time after urination, during periods and even during pregnancy.
Any woman under the age group of 15-55 can use Genwash.
Role of key ingredients:
- Lactic Acid plays a very important role in protecting your most delicate part of the body . This is done by keeping the pH level of thein the ideal state of pH 3.5 to 4.5, which in turn helps the good bacteria (lactobacilli) to grow.
- Sea buckthorn oil is rich in vitamins, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyunsaturated fatty acids & amino acids; it leaves the with a soothing effect & provides nutrients.
- Tea Tree Oil is antibacterial in nature; it prevents dryness, itchiness & irritation.
Directions of use:
Genwash can be applied by pouring a few drops onto your palm & gently massaging the external area . Rinse thoroughly with water after application.
Use under medical supervision.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1000 Per Day
- 10 Days
- bottle of 100 ML vaginal wash
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
309, Royal Square, Utaran Surat Gujarat India +918037301453