- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Formulations Type :
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form :
We have gained immense reputation in the market as a reliable organization engaged in offering our clients Hepcvir Tablet. In medical clinics and nursing homes, this tablet is used for treating chronic Hepatitis. To comply with set safety norms, we use finest quality compounds to process this tablet. For safe transportation, we pack this Hepcvir Tablet in moisture free bottles. We offer this tablet at reasonable prices.Features:
- Have no side effects
- Non allergic
- Free from adulteration
- Brand Name : Hepcvir
- Active Ingredients : Sofosbuvir
- Manufacturer : Cipla
- Strength: 400mg
- Packing: Pack of 15 Tablets
- Hepcvir (Sofosbuvir) is used for treating chronic Hepatitis C (HCV) infection. The medicine is very popular for having a higher cue rates and less side effects. Around 96.4% of patient have completely recovered from this infection.
- Hepcvir is safe to consume which need to taken one tablespoon daily along with the combination therapy. It has very less side effects which allows patients to recover soon. It is very effective when taken along with the combination medicines like Ribavirin effective in treating HCV genotypes 2 and 3 or triple therapy is also equally effective prescribed with the combination of injection Peginterferon Alfa medicine for treating HCV genotypes 1 and 4.
- Sofosbuvir is can be also used for treating HCV patients with an HIV coinfection. This is also safe to consume for patient who are planning to get their liver transplanted.
- Sofosbuvir should be taken tablet every day before or after meal as per the guidance of physician around the same time. This medication is recommended by physician in combination with pegylatedinterferon and ribavirin, or it can be taken with ribavirin alone.
- Duration of this treatment completely depends upon the condition of patient and how one is responding towards the treatment or experiencing any kind of side effects.
- For the professional advice, one must consult a health care expert or professional doctor.
Below are some of common side effects of taking Hepcvir (Sofosbuvir):
- Loss of appetite
- Sleeping difficultly
- Muscle Pain
- This medicine should always taken with ribavirin or along with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin combination.
- This must be taken care of that Combination Therapy with pegylatedinterferon and ribavirin is a risk for unborn baby and cause death. So, this therapy must be avoided if one is pregnant or planning to get pregnant and prior to therapy pregnancy test must be done.
- Women who are feeding breast milk must talk to their doctor and collect all the information about this.
- Doctor or physician must be informed about liver transplant, HIV, kidney related disease or any other liver disease other than hepatitis C. Along with this, one must inform about allergies.
- This therapy should not be stopped or one should not change the prescribed dosage without doctor or healthcare provider consent. Missed dose of Sofosbuvir should be taken as soon as possible on the same day. In any case if oe dose gets missed for one complete day than one should not take 2 doses on a single day.
309, Royal Square, Utaran, Surat, Gujarat, 394105, India